Thursday, January 22, 2009

My entries into lynne's book




Back into the swing of things after a long time off.
The middle drawing (with the monster) the background is actually bright metallic pink but my scanner didn't pick it up. :-( I hope you like Lynne!.
Also because both Lynne's and Eva's molys came at the same time I have accidentally done Lynnes book first instead of Eva's, so I am out of order. oops I'm so sorry!!!!
Just the text to do then I will be sending on to Jan. :-)
I have also recieved Cathy's moly today.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

I love them ! so cute :-)
its true, my scanner doesn't 'do' pink either.....

benconservato said...

wonderful, I just bought myself a new scanner because I was tired of bad scans after leaving my newer scanner in France. Can't wait to see them for real.

Yellbroad said...

They're very sweet. The metallic pink must be great to see in person.

Greetings! :)

Burger Raff said...

wonderful textures, very well designed overall, the dunny toy designed special for moly 48 is a nice touch!

Jan Allsopp said...

Very nice! Funny, I don't have a pink issue with my scanner. I can try it when the book comes to me if you like.

szaza said...

These are so great!
I love their shapes.

Jan Allsopp said...

I have this moly now and hope to get it done soooooon.